Tuesday, February 9, 2010

About Mee

Okay so this is my first ever post woo. So here is some stuff about me:
Name: Olivia
Age: 16 (going on 17)
Inspirations:
Fashion:
~20's clothes have always, always been inspiration for me... That beautiful beading, the low waists, the sheer elegance etc etc jizz in my pants material basically.
~1940-50 Dior and YSL. Sheer glamour. I can't think of anyone that wouldn't look sexy in it.
~Vivienne Westwood, ALWAYS. Need I say more?
~Madonna in the 80's esp. Desperately Seeking Susan. <3.>Books:
All those wanky classics like Lolita, Catcher in the Rye, ThePicture of Dorian Grey, Sherlock Holmes (short stories), Love in the Time of Cholera etc etc.
Also some others that aren't quite so wanky and classic i.e. American Gods, Enduring Love, EVERYTHING by Bill Bryson, The God Delusion, Gossip Girl (embarassing...), Harry Potter(!) and that's all I can think of.
Graphic Novels:
Watchmen, Batman by Frank Miller, Sin City, the Sandman series, Fables etc.
Music:
Lots!!! The Libertines, Passion Pit, Groove Armada, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Black Kids, White Lies etc.
Movies:
The Shining, Star Wars, pretentious french movies from the 60's, Pulp Fiction, Donnie Darko, Desperately Seeking Susan, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Land of the Long White Cloud etc
Food:
Italian! Om nom nom. Also at the moment, I am tres into fruit in salads.

Well, that is more or less all that I can think of right noww. I shall post more later!
Love, Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment